- As of this advisory, there are 73,318 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Oklahoma.
- There are 6 additional deaths identified to report. Two deaths were identified in the past 24 hours.
- One in Garfield County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Grady County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in Lincoln County, one female in the 65 or older age group.
- One in McCurtain County, one male in the 65 or older age group.
- Two in Tulsa County, one male in the 50 - 64 age group and one male in the 65 or older age group.
- There are 930 total deaths in the state.
- For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
Confirmed Positive Cases 73,318
*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date 966,519
*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date 1,052,756
**Currently Hospitalized 516
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations 5,698
Identified Deaths in the Past 24 hours 2
Total Cumulative Deaths 930
Logan County Total Cases 378
Logan County Total Deaths 1
Logan County Total Recoveries 322