• Airport Board Meeting, second Tuesday of every month at 4:30 p.m. at the Airport Terminal Building, 520 Airport Road, Guthrie
• Guthrie Board of Education, second Monday of every month at 7 p.m. at the Administration office, 802 E. Vilas, Guthrie
• Guthrie City Council, first and third Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 101 N. Second Street, Guthrie.
• Guthrie Public Works, first and third Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 101 N. Second Street, Guthrie
• The Faver High School Alumni Association meet every first Tuesday of each month at Faver High School at 7:00 P.M. beginning June 4. For additional information contact Mertis J Coleman at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 293-6386 or Cell phone 834-8084.
• Guthrie’s Country and Gospel Music Show is held every Tuesday from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. at the American Legion Hall, 123 N. First St. Everyone is welcome.
• The VA service officer is available at American Legion Post to assist any person with veteran affairs assistance. No appointment is necessary. Hours are 9-11 a.m. Enter through the Cleveland Ave. entrance on the north side of the building.
• Parents on Parenting meets the last Tuesday of each month at Noble Ave. Baptist Church, 1219 W. Noble Ave., Guthrie from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For more information call Logan Community Services at 282-5524.
• The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren support group meets the last Tuesday of each month at Noble Ave. Baptist Church, 1219 W. Noble Ave., Guthrie from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. For more information call Logan Community Services at 282-5524.
• Guthrie Kiwanis meet second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. at Gages Steak House, 202 West Harrison, Guthrie. New members welcome.
• First Capital Republican Women meet the second Tuesday each month at 6:30 p.m. at the cafeteria at Mercy Hospital Logan County
• The Guthrie Public Library will hold story time for children aged two to five beginning at 11:00 a.m. every Wednesday.
• Recovery International at United Methodist Church, 204 S. 3rd Street in Cashion meets at 7 p.m., every Wednesday. For more information, call 433-8040
• The Guthrie Public Library will be hosting a Crochet Class on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Learn the basics or swap tips with other experienced crocheters-this class is for everyone and all ages.
• Free tours at Guthrie Job Corps the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.. Exceptions will be inclement weather and holidays. For more information, call 282-9362
• Monthly meetings of the Logan NAACP starts at 6 P.M. on the 4th Thursday of each month at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, corner of Broad and Springer. All members are encouraged to attend. For more information contact Angie 405 282 5039.
• Karaoke every Friday night with Cat, from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Guthrie VFW Post 4578, 5223 S. Division. Everyone welcome!
• The Elks Lodge, 5925 E. Waterloo, holds karaoke and a dance every Friday night at 8:30 p.m. Open to the public. For more information, call 348-8252.
• The Guthrie Noon Lions Club meets every Friday at noon in the American Legion Building.
• Occurs every second and fourth Saturdays of the month. Territorial Square Dance Club dances each and every second and fourth Saturdays of each month at 601 N. Pine in Guthrie, OK. Dancers are always welcome.
• Lunch on Noble, located at Trinity Episcopal Church, 301 E. Noble, is looking for volunteers to make meals, make sandwiches, serve and clean up. Call Sherry 250-6980 or Nancy 886-8777.
John Henry McClennon, Jr.
Gilbert Harding Jr.
Harriett Ann Reaves
Brian and Deirdra
Ben and Shirley Johnson
Steve and Suzann Hardison
• First Capital Quilters will hold their monthly meeting , Tuesday June 18 at 5:30 P.M., at Community Church, 512 E. Seward Rd. For more information call 282-6396 or 282-4690.
• The ladies of the Guthrie High School Class of 1953 will meet for an 11:30 a.m. luncheon at Pizza Hut. The class will work on the upcoming ‘60’ reunion. Everyone is urged to attend. RSVP to 282-1847
Please send your Community News items to email@example.com, or fax them to 405-282-7378. All events must be free and open to the public.