• Airport Board Meeting, second Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m. at the Airport Terminal Building, 520 Airport Road, Guthrie
• Guthrie Board of Education, second Monday of every month at 7 p.m. at the Administration office, 802 E. Vilas, Guthrie
• Guthrie City Council, first and third Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 101 N. Second Street, Guthrie.
• Guthrie Public Works, first and third Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 101 N. Second Street, Guthrie
Monday & Thursday
• Need your GED? Come to free classes. Place - Faver School, 1021 E. Perkins, Guthrie, OK. 73044. Days - Monday and Thursday. Times 1:00-4:00 or for those who work in the day, night classes are hourly 4:00, 5:00 or 6:00. For more information, call Donna at (405) 880-3283
• Veteran Service Officer is at the American Legion every Monday 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• The Faver High School Alumni Association meet every first Tuesday of each month at Faver High School at 7:00 P.M. beginning June 4. For additional information contact Mertis J. Coleman at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 293-6386 or Cell phone 834-8084.
• Guthrie’s Country and Gospel Music Show is held every Tuesday from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. at the American Legion Hall, 123 N. First St. Everyone is welcome.
• The VA service officer is available at American Legion Post to assist any person with veteran affairs assistance. No appointment is necessary. Hours are 9-11 a.m. Enter through the Cleveland Ave. entrance on the north side of the building.
• Parents on Parenting meets the last Tuesday of each month at Noble Ave. Baptist Church, 1219 W. Noble Ave., Guthrie from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. For information call Logan Community Services at 282-5524.
• The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren support group meets the last Tuesday of each month at Noble Ave. Baptist Church, 1219 W. Noble Ave., Guthrie from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. For information call Logan Community Services at 282-5524.
• Guthrie Kiwanis meet second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m. at Gages Steak House, 202 West Harrison, Guthrie. New members welcome.
•The Guthrie Public Library will be hosting a Crochet Class on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. Learn the basics or swap tips with other experienced crocheters-this class is for everyone and all ages.
• The Guthrie Public Library will hold story time for children aged two to five beginning at 11:00 a.m. every Wednesday.
• Recovery International at United Methodist Church, 204 S. 3rd Street in Cashion meets at 7 p.m., every Wednesday. For more information, call 433-8040
• Brown Bag Prayer and Bible Study, Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church, on Broad and Springer. Classes taught by Rev. H.L. Hammons. For more information, call 282-5039.
• Logan County Young Marines meet the first and third Wednesdays at the American Legion, 123 N. 1st Street in Guthrie.
• Free tours at Guthrie Job Corps on Thursdays at 9:30 a.m.. Exceptions will be inclement weather and holidays. For more information, call 282-9362
• Monthly meetings of the Logan NAACP starts at 6 P.M. on the 4th Thursday of each month at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, corner of Broad and Springer. All members are encouraged to attend. For information call 405-282-5039.
• American Legion Business meeting on the third Thursdays of the month at the Legion Hall, 123 N. 1st Street in Guthrie.
• Karaoke every Friday night with Cat, from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. Guthrie VFW Post 4578, 5223 S. Division.
• The Guthrie Noon Lions Club meets every Friday at noon in the American Legion Building.
• Every second and fourth Saturdays of the month. Territorial Square Dance Club dances at 601 N. Pine in Guthrie, OK. Dancers are always welcome.
• Walking is Simple Exercise classes will be held on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month in the Fellowship Hall at First Baptist Church, Broad and Springer. Classes begin at 3 p.m. For more information, call 282-5039.
• Lunch on Noble, located at Trinity Episcopal Church, 301 E. Noble, is looking for volunteers to make meals, make sandwiches, serve and clean up. Call the church office at 282-0982.
Cheryl Harris Glover
Ronnie “Cool Ray” Jones
Orville M. Roper, Sr.
Zsa Zsa Timmons
Robert Franklin, Sr.